The South Island Endurance Racing Drivers Club is a circuit based Motor Racing Series raced in the South island of New Zealand, featuring the best & fastest Endurance cars in NZ
We offer three endurance races for our competitors.
- One Hour Class 4 & 5 (Old A & B)
- One Hour Class 2 & 3 (Old C & D)
- Three Hour
Our classes are made up as follows below – please note we have renamed our classes starting this 2022 season.
- Class 1 (Was E): For cars constructed as FIA GT3 specification (post 2007), any CoTF or Gen3 spec Australian V8 Supercar, any MARC GT car, any Brabham BT62, or any other car, at the sole discretion of the Club.
- Class 2 (Was D): Any Porsche 997, 991 or 992 Cup Car, any Ferrari Challenge car (488 spec or earlier), any pre-CoTF Australian V8 Supercar, any pre 2007 FIA GT3 car, any Australian MARC I or II car, any eligible space-framed car or any other car at the sole discretion of the Club.
- Class 3 (Was C): 3501cc+ or any car constructed as an FIA GT4 car (excluding cars that fit into classes 1 & 2 above)
- Class 4. (Was B): 2001 to 3500cc (excluding cars that fit into classes 1, 2 or 3 above)
- Class 5 (Was A): up to 2000cc
To read our rules in full click the link below to read our accredited series articles
Round One – 3rd September 2022, Mike Pero Motorsport Park, Christchurch
Round Two – 24th September 2022, Teretonga Park, Invercargill
Round Three & final – 15th October 2022, Levels Raceway, Timaru
NZ Endurance Champs -29th October 2022, Highlands Motorsport Park, Cromwell